• "Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another - and all the more as you see the Day approaching." Hebrews 10:25

Through Christ

Posted by Anonymous On Thursday, January 28, 2010 2 comments



Through Christ - Generation Unleashed

(verse 1)
When the darkness tries
to hide my way
Your word is the light
that guides my faith
I will trust in You (x2)

(verse 2)
When my heart is weak
& I've lost my way
I will lift up my eyes
and choose to say
I will trust in You (x2)

(chorus)
I can do all things through Christ
I can move a mountain if You
Are the strength of my life
I can do all things through Christ
When You are the strength of my life

(verse 3)
In Your presence I find
strength renewed
I find courage to stand
& a hope that is new
I will turst in You (x2)

(bridge)
Whatever trials come my way
I will worship You always
Forever trust in Your unfailing love

Whenever doubt and fear press in
I still hear Your voice within
Forever trust in Your unfailing love


I hope that this song has impacted you as much as it had to me. Always remember that we can do all things through Christ because He is our strength forever and ever. Continue to be a blessing to others.

In God's Love,
Evan

Categories:

2 Response for the "Through Christ"

  1. Anonymous says:

    As to…
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Signature:buy levitra professional online aun

  2. Anonymous says:

    Can it be so late?
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Signature:cheap lipitor gesdz
    generic lexapro ylhyu

Search

Banner