• "Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another - and all the more as you see the Day approaching." Hebrews 10:25

testing 1,2,3

Posted by Lynn On Tuesday, January 26, 2010 0 comments

hello all you little kids of mine!!

i'm just testing out blogger. i feel so noob!
i've only used wordpress. so this blogger is so new to me!

anw, thanks tze hern for the new blog skin!! i love the verse! ah good good i see people are paying attention during cell (:

i hope our cell tee will be out SOON!! HOT PINK HOT PINK HOT PINK (:

and yes posting results is like in 2 days! i'm kinda kan chiong alr!! dun stop praying k?? and pls update me on ur new sch when u can!!

and to all of u, thank you for fighting this battle alongside with me. thank you for praying for me, thank you for believing that our cell will have a breakthrough, thank you for being my support all these years.

lastly, thank you for loving me and this cell (:

i love u guys DEEP DEEP MUCH MUCH <3

ok i dunno if my name will appear somehow somewhere coz i signed in differently. but aiya u know who am i la!

(:

Categories:

0 Response for the "testing 1,2,3"

Search

Banner