• "Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another - and all the more as you see the Day approaching." Hebrews 10:25

Trust God who is in CONTROL

Posted by Aldrin© On Monday, February 01, 2010 0 comments

God is:
1)
Comforter
- 2 Corinthians 1:3-4

3Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, 
4
who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort
we ourselves have received from God.

2) Omnipresent
- Psalms 139


1
O LORD, you have searched me
and you know me.
2
You know when I sit and when I rise;
you perceive my thoughts from afar.
3
You discern my going out and my lying down;
you are familiar with all my ways.
4
Before a word is on my tongue
you know it completely, O LORD.
5
You hem me in—behind and before;
you have laid your hand upon me.
6
Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
too lofty for me to attain.
7
Where can I go from your Spirit?
Where can I flee from your presence?
8
If I go up to the heavens, you are there;
if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.
9
If I rise on the wings of the dawn,
if I settle on the far side of the sea,
10
even there your hand will guide me,
your right hand will hold me fast.
11
If I say, "Surely the darkness will hide me
and the light become night around me,"
12
even the darkness will not be dark to you;
the night will shine like the day,
for darkness is as light to you.

3) Never Changing
- Hebrews 13:8


8
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.

4) Trust
- Proverbs 3:5-6


5
Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
6 in all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make your paths straight.

5) Refuge
- Psalms 46:1-3


1 God is our refuge and strength,
an ever-present help in trouble.
2
Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way
and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea,
3
though its waters roar and foam
and the mountains quake with their surging.

6)
Omnipotent
- Matthew 19:26

26Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."

7)
Love
- 1 John 4:7-12


7Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.
8
Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.
9
This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him.
10
This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins.
11
Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.
12No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.

Categories:

0 Response for the "Trust God who is in CONTROL"

Search

Banner